31. Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany: Fairytale faux-medieval castle built by an insane king of Bavaria.
32. Cologne Cathedral, Germany: Awe-inspiring Gothic cathedral, dominating the city of Cologne.
33. Big Ben and Westminster, England: Prestigious symbol of democracy and Britain.
34. St Paul's Cathedral, England: Historic and iconic London cathedral.
35. Tower Bridge, England: Iconic opening bridge in London
37. Ely Cathedral, England: Huge Romanesque English cathedral.
38. The Forth Bridge, Scotland: Unique, iron rail bridge.
39. Edinburgh Castle, Scotland: Impressive castle on a large rock, overlooking the Scottish capital.
40. Mont St. Michel, France: Fantasy-esque island commune.
41. Amiens Cathedral, France: Massive and ornate medieval cathedral.
42. Chartres Cathedral, France: Huge and brilliantly preserved example of a medieval Gothic cathedral.
43. Eiffel Tower, France: One of the most iconic structures on Earth.
Reviewed 11th January 2013.
44. Notre Dame de Paris, France: Cathedral in the heart of Paris and a supreme example of Gothic architecture.
Reviewed 7th January 2013.
45. The Sacre-Coeur. One for the ladies.
Reviewed 20th January 2013.
46. Palace of Versailles, France: Vast and lavish palace built as demonstration of power and wealth of the French monarchy.
47. Chateau de Chambord, France: Chateau blending French Renaissance and classical Italian styles.
48. Chateau de Chenonceau, France: Bridge-like Chateau crossing a river.
49. Avignon Papal Palace, France: Palace-fortress built during papal exodus to Avignon.
50. Millau Viaduct, France: Elegant modern cable-stayed bridge, and tallest bridge in the world.
Reviewed 27th July 2012.
51. Carcassonne, France: Fortified French town.
Reviewed 25th July 2012.
52. Pont du Gard, France: Huge and well-preserved Roman aqueduct bridge
53. Albi Cathedral, France: Fort-like brick cathedral with exquisite interior.
54. Sagrada Familia, Spain: Elaborate and bizarre cathedral.
55. Alhambra, Spain: One of the last and greatest surviving examples of Moorish palace-fortresses.
56. Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciencies, Spain: Series of ultra-modern buildings in Valencia.
57. Tower of Pisa, Italy: Improbably-angled tower.
58. St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican: Centre of the Catholic world, and largest church interior on earth.
59. The Colosseum, Italy: Iconic Roman gladiatorial amphitheatre.
60. Santa Maria della Salute, Italy: Venetian domed church.
61. St Mark's Basilica, Italy: Historic Byzantine basilica at the heart of Venice.
62. Verona Arena, Italy: Roman amphitheatre still in use today.
63. Parthenon, Greece: Ancient, ruined Greek temple, the most important surviving building of Classical Greece.
64. Meteora, Greece: A set of Orthodox monasteries improbably built on rock pillars.
65. Hagia Sophia, Turkey: Massive domed former church, former mosque.
66. Sultan Ahmed Mosque, Turkey: Large mosque known especially for its blue-tiled interior.
67. Derinkuyu, Turkey: Mysterious, secret underground city.
68. Gobekli Tepe, Turkey: 12,000-year-old series of stone circles.
69. Krak des Chevaliers, Syria: Medieval Crusader castle.
70. Palmyra, Syria: Ancient Arabic city ruins.
71. Baalbek, Lebanon: Ruins of the largest Roman temples ever built.
72. Petra, Jordan: Ancient city cut from rock by a mysterious civilisation.
73. Dome of the Rock, Israel: Golden domed shrine of significance to Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
74: The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt: Big and famous piles of stone built by psychic space aliens.
75. Cairo Citadel, Egypt: Bulky Islamic medieval fortification.
76. Karnak, Egypt: Vast series of Egyptian temple ruins.
77. Valley of the Kings, Egypt: Series of hidden underground tombs for Egyptian pharaohs.
78. Abu Simbel, Egypt: Ancient and long-lost Egyptian temples of epic proportions.
79. Leptis Magna, Libya: Spectacular ruins of a Roman city.